MATE Training: Registration Information and FAQs
HMP Global recently launched a MATE Training Site to help every prescriber earn the newly required CME training as of June 27, 2023. The Medication Access and Training Expansion (MATE) Act requires prescribers renewing their DEA registration to complete a minimum of eight training hours on opioid or substance use disorders. For full details, visit our website at www.matetraining.com.
Our on-demand website supports the DEA requirements through focused addiction education led by world-renowned speakers and presenters. The MATE portal hosts 12+ sessions for users to choose from, with access for 12 months.
Add-On Rate at Registration: $229
Standard Rates (not available for add-on)
- Earn your newly required addiction credits as mandated by the DEA
- $249 individual rate with access to 12+ sessions for 12 months
- Group and enterprise rates available (not included in the add-on rates notes)
- 12+ people = $20 off/registration $229
- 50+ people = $50 off/registration $199
- What is the MATE Act?
- The Medication Access and Training Expansion (MATE) Act requires prescribers renewing their DEA registration as of June 27, 2023, to have completed at least eight hours of training on opioid or other substance use disorders. This training can be provided by a variety of organizations—including HMP Education. HMP Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. For full details, visit our website at: www.matetraining.com
- Who do I contact for questions regarding the on-demand sessions?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with MATE Act Training as the subject line.